Lucifer Rising
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

Partagez|

Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage

Anonymous

Welcome to Hell
Invité
Invité

Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Vide
MessageSujet: Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct - 19:22

& Lilith

MYSELF
♔ âge; plus de 3000 ans ♔ lieu de naissance; les Enfers ♔ nationalité; démoniaque ♔ ville; Sioux-Falls ♔ métier; bras droit de Lucifer et chef de l'armée des Ténèbres ♔ état civil; Mariée à Samaël ♔ créature; Démon ♔ camp; Mal, Lucifer quoi ♥ ♔ avatar; Amy Lee ♔ groupe; Démons

j'aime

✎ Lucifer & Samaël
✎ Être à la tête de l'armée des Ténèbres
✎ Torturer et amener de nouvelles âmes en enfer avec moi en laissant des morts sur mon passage
✎ Que mon plan est réussi sans avoir eu besoin de me sacrifier
je déteste

✎ Les Anges
✎ Les Humains et autres espèces
✎ Qu'on me mette des bâton dans les roues
✎ La bande à Scoubidou j'ai nommé les Winchester, Bobby Singer et Castiel.

story of my life
je vais tout te raconter

Sous la forme d'un rp, écrivez votre histoire ici, en un minimum de 1500 mots. Ou sous une forme plus traditionnelle, racontez-nous l'histoire de votre personnage en 1000 mots ainsi que de son caractère et/ou physique en 500 mots.

behind the screen
la curiosité jusqu'au bout

Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Amy810
PSEUDO • CeL/Bittersweet
AGE • 30 ans
FRÉQUENCE DE CONNEXION • 7/7
COMMENT AS TU TROUVÉ LE FORUM • HA HA HA Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! 4159947239
QU'EN PENSES TU • Jolem évidemment ♥️
CRÉDIT ICON • Lokiddles
CODE RÈGLEMENT • Ok by Lilith

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Neela P. Graham

Welcome to Hell
Neela P. Graham
    ❧ Miss Graham
    Ma sorcière bien aimée

Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! 337790KristinaPimenova01
✘ Messages : 4359
✘ Age : 35
✘ Where are you ? : Lawrence
✘ Your Job : Barmaid
✘ Clan : Défenseurs du Bien
✘ Moods : Maussade
✘ Puissance : 479

Journal de bord
▌My Links:
▌My Huntings:
▌Combativité :
Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Left_bar_bleue60/1000Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/1000)
Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct - 19:35

Bon couraaaaage pour remanier ta fiche vilaine démone Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! 4159947239 Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! 2969407120
http://the-wonderland.1fr1.net/

Anonymous

Welcome to Hell
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct - 19:40

Marchi ma chère ♥

Winifred E. LeGrand

Welcome to Hell
Winifred E. LeGrand
    ● W. | Hunter's life

Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Tumblr_m6u2tvPA6F1rayy62o1_500
✘ Messages : 1775
✘ Puissance : 3097

Journal de bord
▌My Links:
▌My Huntings:
▌Combativité :
Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Left_bar_bleue20/1000Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
MessageSujet: Re: Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Icon_minitimeVen 12 Oct - 17:28

Bon couraaaaaaaaaaaage pour le remaniement de ta fiche Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! 139673576

Anonymous

Welcome to Hell
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Icon_minitimeVen 12 Oct - 19:31

Merci ma choupette ♥

Winifred E. LeGrand

Welcome to Hell
Winifred E. LeGrand
    ● W. | Hunter's life

Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Tumblr_m6u2tvPA6F1rayy62o1_500
✘ Messages : 1775
✘ Puissance : 3097

Journal de bord
▌My Links:
▌My Huntings:
▌Combativité :
Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Left_bar_bleue20/1000Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/1000)
MessageSujet: Re: Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Icon_minitimeSam 13 Oct - 15:33

De riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiien ♥

Welcome to Hell
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT ! Icon_minitime

Lilith ► I always say if it hurts, it means you're growing. And I promise you... THIS IS GONNA HURT !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1